How You Can Support Us
Some People think that the Citizens Advice Service is a government body. Not so! Chesterfield CAB is an independent charity. As such we are heavily dependent upon financial support and also donations to keep our vital services going. With a CAB in the community you have somewhere to turn when you need help – four in ten people have used a CAB at some point in their lives.
- On Monday 23rd April 2018 at 7.30pm, Citizens Advice Chesterfield is holding a fundraising concert featuring Aurora at Loundsley Green, Community Centre, Chesterfield. Tickets £5 to include refreshments. Tickets available from Chesterfield Tourist Information, Eventbrite or email@example.com
Please consider making a donation. We welcome donations from Individuals, Companies and Trusts.
- £5 would contribute to a days training for a volunteer Adviser.
- £50 would contribute to the cost of sessions to support & advise a young person who needed to set up home for the first time.
- £150 would pay for us to help a family under stress overcome a chronic debt problem and avoid homelessness
- £400 would help pay for us to support 2 people suffering from severe mental health problems avoid a crisis and a return to hospital
- £5000 would allow us to improve essential money skills for 150 homeless people so they won’t lose their tenancy when they find a new home.
- £10,000 would pay for us to run an outreach service in a needy part of town to improve the welfare of older or hard to reach people for a whole year.